Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Private Letters for school, work etc.
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
- Copy of Notes (Written Chart)
- Copy of computer Notes ONLY
The notes will be provided within 40 days of receipt of payment.
- Short Letter (e.g. fitness to travel)
- School, College, University Letter
- Driving Licence Form
- Holiday Cancellation Form (From Records)
- Basic Sickness /Accident Insurance Claim Form
- Fitness to travel certificate (e.g. Lourdes)
- LGV / PCV/ Taxi Medical
- Boxing Medical
- Holiday Cancellation Medical Report
- Medical Advice for Malaria Prevention
Private Notes / Prescriptions
- Private Sick Note
- Private Prescriptions
- Short Health declaration / Pre-employment declaration
- Proof of Identify
ANY OTHER – PLEASE ENQUIRE (AT PRACTICE MANAGER DISCRETION)
Not cancelling an appointment for a Private Medical examination at least 1 working day in advance will incur a £40.00 charge.